Thursday, September 15, 2011

SHOPPING

Today, for a change, I took time out for some shopping -- just for me. I had fun browsing thru Future Shop. Oooh ... electronics, my favorite stuff :-) I spent a bit of time examining the Canon T3i and discovered it was much lighter than I expected. In fact, it felt about the same weight as my 10 year old Canon Powershot, despite the larger lens. I'll be researching cameras at DPreview.com and thinking about whether I can justify the expense. Someday .... a DSLR.

Good news/bad news ... from the folks at Toyota. Good: nothing expensive needs to be done now. Bad: I had asked them to do a thorough check and said I needed to keep it on the road for as long as possible. They inspected and told me that parts will be wearing out and I'll come to the point where it may not be cost effective to keep it. Boo hoo! I want to drive it forever.

No comments: