Sunday, February 26, 2012

SNOWSTORM

You can blame [or thank] me for writing about our lack of snow and thus causing a snowstorm. During the evening of the storm, my neighbour came over with his snowblower to clear the driveway from the road to my vehicle. What a helpful, pleasant man!


The winds blew and the snow fell and drifted into jumps for Terri to enjoy Saturday. The back door, once opened, wouldn't close properly for me so I couldn't lock it. I finally got it shut so that it stopped blowing open and didn't want to risk opening it again. Since the wild birds needed seeds, I shovelled my way from the front door to the back deck and cleared some space for them.

2 comments:

Laura said...

It was quite the snowfall! We had quite the workout going around the hayfield this morning!

I see you have the Word Verification feature on your comments. Since Blogger added a second, more difficult word to type, I and many others have stopped leaving comments on blogs that have it. I will continue to read your posts, but cannot continue to comment. You can go to Ricks Blog for help if you can't turn it off: http://rickpaulettervjournal.blogspot.com/2012/02/why-how-to-disable-bloggers-word.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RickPaulettesRvTravels+%28Rick+%26amp%3B+Paulette%26%2339%3Bs+RV+Travels%29

FYI I have only gotten 1 spam post in 16 months!

Denise Schryver said...

That's unbelievable! It's a pleasant 78 F here today but expected to be 103F on Sunday, on that day I would trade you places!
Denise