Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WE GET SNOW

On Thursday (April 19) I had to mow the rapidly growing grass in the back yard. I thought of this little ditty:
Alas! I need to mow the grass.
Little did I know that I would miss the snow.

Monday, April 23: It seems that I shouldn't mention snow if I don't truly want some. What a strange season we're having. On March 20 I wrote: "... we're having sunny hot weather ..." Shortly after that I met friends outside an Embrun store and we joked whether we would bet that there wouldn't be snow again before May 1st. Nobody would bet that it wouldn't snow. We know our crazy Canadian weather too well.

I haven't been able to add posts to my blog for a few days. For some reason, I can't log in -- when I click the LOGIN link at the top of the page, I get a "page not available" result. This happens very frequently and this is why my posts seem delayed.

The snow photos should have been posted the day they occurred (April 23).

No comments: