Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MARCH LION

This wasn't much of a storm and that's good news! The snow isn't as heavy as it was in the previous "real" storm so I will likely be able to shovel the driveway without too much effort.

I haven't been writing for my blog in ages. This is mainly because I have trouble accessing any of the Google blogs. I guess too many people are taking advantage of the free blog space and layouts. Facebook hasn't given me any problems and its interactivity is faster and easier so that's where I've been hanging out.

The reason I'm posting now is that my Shaw Direct TV service isn't functioning. It stopped last night while the snow was getting closer to Ottawa. Usually, I can get a reply when I send a FB message to "Shaw Direct" but so far, no luck. I'll have to return to reading the translated Swedish books I've been enjoying from the library. Authors Camilla Lackberg and Asa Larsson have been keeping me entertained this month with their murder mysteries.

No comments: