Saturday, May 4, 2013

SPRINGTIME

From snowy winter pics to pink blossoms. That's what happens when it takes ages to load a page at blogspot.ca and even longer to get to the "create new post" page. My patience online is non-existent.

Meanwhile ... I'm enjoying a new driving experience. Yes, a 2010 Matrix "sporty car" feels nothing like a 1998 RAV4 "truck". VBG. Pity about the extremely slow speed limits around here. I should live near the autobahn. I feel as though I could quickly go from 80 kph to 160 kph but the fine for speeding like that is $10,000! That's 2/3 the cost of my car.

Today's drive to the library sent me past a gorgeous magnolia. Luckily, I was armed with my trusty little camera.




Fresh new spring leaves are opening up this week and the grass in my back yard has turned a lush dark green. Uh oh! It will soon be time for the first mowing of the year (horrors!).

The warmth and sunshine make me feel happy. Talk about a fair weather fiend ;) Here's Terri enjoying a game of catch this week (compare to previous post). This was taken before the grass suddenly sprang to life.

No comments: