Monday, March 19, 2012

SUNNY DAYS

Sittin' stoned alone in my backyard
Askin' myself "Why should I work so hard?"
Sittin' dreamin' 'bout the days to come
Half-undressed, just soakin' up the sun

Sunny days
Oh, sunny, sunny, sunny days
Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
Than lyin' in the sun with your radio

-- Lighthouse

Imagine this song popping into one's head in mid-March -- WOW! The weekend started off very foggy but ended up with some hot sunshine Sunday afternoon. Better yet, this great weather should continue Monday through Wednesday unless we get a thunderstorm.

Terri, Flower and I had a good time Sunday afternoon in the back yard. I walked as close as I could to take photos of geese in the plowed corn field. The geese were cautious, moving away towards the other end of the field. Not having much "zoom" in my camera lens, the results weren't great. After that, Terri insisted that I throw her toy over the fence for her to fetch. Again and again and again ...

No comments: